Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is CenDyt?
- Low cost entry into the exciting and effective world of mobile text advertising
- Global Carrier Connectivity
- Real time reporting and analytics
- Content management
- Web and SMS interactivity
- CenDyt also has built it’s own proprietary software and doesn’t lease it’s technology like the majority of businesses who call themselves mobile marketers.
How do I sign-up to be a customer?
Can I afford CenDyt for my business?
Packages begin as low as $29.99 per month! …and there are NO CONTRACTS.
How do I begin using CenDyt?
- Set up your online CenDyt account with a unique password.
- Select your monthly text plan and enter your credit card information via your online CenDyt account.
- You are now ready to set up your very own Mobile Marketing Campaign.
Will CenDyt work with my service provider?
- Appalachian Wireless
- Bluegrass Cellular
- Cellular One
- Cellular One of East Central Illinois
- Cellular South
- Centennial Wireless
- Cincinnati Bell
- Cox Wireless
- Immix Wireless
- Nextel Communications
- Revol Wireless
- Sprint PCS Wireless
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile USA
- West Central Wireless
Do my customers need Internet access on their phone to use CenDyt?
If you do have a mobile internet plan with access to the Internet you will be able to view special mobile web pages, with photos as well as log into your CenDyt.com account.
How long does it take to for my customers to get their text response?
Can I use CenDyt outside of the United States?
What do you consider inappropriate content?
- Content that contains anything that is obscene or indecent or anything with strong sexual, explicit or erotic themes or that links to such content
- Content that contains hate speech
- Content that contains excessive violence
- Content that contains profanity
- Content that contains misleading or fraudulent claims
- Content that promotes or glamorizes alcohol abuse, illegal drug use or use of tobacco products
How long does it take to create a campaign?
How long has CenDyt been around?
We leverage our experience to work directly with you to make sure you see results!
What does SMS stand for?
What does MMS stand for?
What is 366948? What does it mean and why are all the keywords sent to that number?
CenDyt’s standard short code is 366948.
If I do not use all of my messages, do I lose them? ...or do they rollover?
What is a short code?
Are CenDyt keywords case-sensitive?
How many characters can I send in a text message?
How does the Auto-Purchase feature work?
Can I send pictures?
You must delete all your subscribers if you change the campaign to be different from what the current subscribers are opted in for.
What needs to be in my first message?
Example: Thnk U 4 opting in2 Business Name alerts. U will rcv upto 6 messages per month.Come in 2day rcv10% off . Exp. m/d/y Reply STOP to stop
What needs to be in my advertising collateral material?
How can my customers STOP receiving alerts?
If you want to stop all your alerts from your phone, send a text message or reply to the last message sent from our shortcode 366948 with the words STOP ALL.
If you want to stop an alert on the web, log on to your mobile user account at CenDyt.com and delete the alert you wish to stop.