Have you ever heard the phrase, “If you build it, they will come?” A lot of business owners subscribe to this philosophy and then wonder why the people aren’t walking through their door. They may come, but you will be much better off if you go to where they are and first invite them— tell them about you— and give them a reason to come visit you.
People are relying on their mobile phones more and more for everything from ordering pizza to communicating via text with grandma and their dry cleaners. Texting is how they are saying they want to primarily communicate.
Why not give them what they want?
These are the Top 8 Reasons Texting is a Powerful Business Tool for your company:
- 97% of Text Messages are opened with Email coming in at only 20% on average
- 23 BILLION text messages are sent per day
- 80% of people are now using text messaging for business in some for or fashion
- 70% of consumers appreciate getting text messages from their health care providers
- 75% of people would prefer to have offers sent to them via text
- 70% of employees think that companies should use texting for internal communication
- 67 – The number of text messages sent per day by the average millennial
- 1/3 of Business Professionals can’t wait 10 minutes to respond to a text
Take some time to think about how you can incorporate texting into your marketing strategy. Need some ideas? Check out our webinars on industry specific ideas on how to incorporate text message marketing for your business.
Comments are closed.